Best Case Pewtronic s.r.o.
Pewtronic s.r.o. deals with production and business services for corporate customers. Customers come from a full range of industries, services and government. The main activities are electronics manufacturing services, cable manufacturing services and wholesale of telecommunications materials. The company was founded in 2003 with a focus on electronic production and small development services.
In the following years, other centers specialized in cable production and wholesale activities were gradually created. The company solved the need for more facilities by building its own modern building, in which it has been operating since 2006. The period of development of technological activities and their automation follows. In 2008, the audit of the implemented quality system according to the ISO 9001: 2000 standard was performed for the first time by the authority of TÜV SÜD München.
This step enabled cooperation with more demanding customers, who caused another significant shift in the company. The business success brought another need to expand the capacities with office and training facilities. They started the construction of the administrative building and it was put into use in 2012. The next period focused on the development of production volumes and the support of wholesale sales. Since 2014, they have been operating e-SHOP with installation materials for telecommunications and industry with a full support for foreign clients. In 2017, due to the increased volume of production, the company started the construction of the hall, to which in January 2018 they moved the machine part of the electronics production center as well as the management.
The year 2018 meant a further increase in the volume of production, to which the facilities for logistics were structurally adapted. At the end of the year, they completed an administrative procedure to obtain a certificate from UL for the assembly of cable harnesses. The company complex has a total area of 2000 m², production and storage facilities have 950 m² of floor space, of which 350 m² are EPA premises. Offices, training rooms and staff facilities cover an area of approximately 250 m². The material warehouse has a capacity of over 80 pallet places, another 40 pallet places can now hold the covered part of the courtyard. In stock we register about 8 thousand. types of cable materials and electronic components. The cutting process capacity of three cable lines exceeds 3 km of cable per hour and the real capacity of four automatic assembly machines exceeds 11,000 electronic components mounted on the PCB per hour. The company currently employs 41 full-time employees and 5 part-time employees.
The relatively small fluctuation of the labor force is positive even in this period of industrial conjunction. In the last financial year, the company reported gross sales of CZK 35.2 million, of which 33% was accounted for by foreign exports to the EU, but also outside the European Economic Area. The investment rate in the last financial year was 5.7% of the company's gross turnover and was lower than in the previous two financial years. In 2016, the company won the prestigious CBA (CrossBorderAward) award for cross-border cooperation.
The company's innovation potential is based mainly on:
• Compliance with applicable provisions and legislative requirements (laws, decrees, regulations) related to our activities and relationship to the environment.
• Efficient use of energy and materials in the production process.
• Search for new possibilities and methods in production that would reduce the impact on the environment.
• Effective waste management (thorough sorting and thorough records), which will be generated by our activities and a constant reduction in the volume of waste in the "hazardous" category.
• Secondary use of packaging materials in the production and distribution of new products
• Regular training of employees in the field of the environment.
• Strict compliance with Commission Delegated Directive (EU) No 2015/863 / EU "RoHS II" on the use of Prohibited Substances in quantities greater than permitted.
• Continuous monitoring of the list of substances and guidelines according to the REACH Regulation of the Council (EC) No. 1907/2006, although we are not primary importers or processors of chemical substances